I had the honor of appearing on Women Leading the Way Radio sponsored by Connected Women of Influence (CWI). I spoke with CWI Founder Michelle Bergquist on how the B2B community can leverage social media marketing to increase business sales and brand awareness. Listen to the full radio show by clicking on the video below. I have also included "Tweetable Take-Aways" at the bottom of this post: short quotes that you can share with your social media audiences. Make sure to use the hashtag #SigSocial so we can re-tweet you!
5 Tweetable Take-Aways:
1. The first step to being successful on social media is creating a realistic strategy!
2. A successful social media strategy has a great GPA: Goals, Publishing, & Analysis!
3. Be present where and when your audience is present on social media.
4. For B2B professionals, the top 3 recommended social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
5. Stand out from the noise on social media by sharing helpful information that builds trust and engages your audience.
What challenges and successes have you encountered with social media as a B2B professional or business? Share your experiences with us in the Comments section below.